You can not register between 2020-10-31 20:00:00 and 2020-11-01 12:00:00.
Registration Ending Time
About the Competition
A, COVID-19 prevention
1. Participants shall monitor their health status and make sure that there is no fever, cough, fatigue, diarrhea and other symptoms before they register and participate in the competition.
2. Before the competition, competitors shall send the travelling information including railway, air ticket and hotel accommodation, to the organizer's E-mail (email@example.com) . Otherwise, the organizer wil forbid the competitors whose information is unknown and not refund the registration fee.
3. Search "深i您" and "国务院客户端" in WeChat. Fill in the information. Staff and competitors are permitted only after ensuring that there is no risk. Competitors from high-risk areas are not allowed to compete. Competitors from medium-risk areas should provide a negative nucleic acid test report within 7 days before the competition.
4. All the people, including competitors, spectators and staff members, must wear masks, be disinfected with alcohol in hands, and have their body temperature checked before entering the venue.
5. After the registration, if you are unable to participate due to the change of regional risk level, you can contact the organizer to cancel the registration and get refunded 95% of the registration fee.
B, Groups Please note that there is a competition in the morning and in the afternoon. You will be permitted to register and compete for ONLY one of the two competitions.
Co-organizing team: Nanshan Cube Association
Sponsor: Moyu Cube
Thank Moyu for sponsoring this competition!
1. Wechat chatting group (to be updated)
We will notify competitors of the groups after the registration finished as soon as possible, via the Wechat chatting grouppersonal contact information provided during registration.
Cubing China is an information sharing platform for speedsolving competitions, we are not the organizer of such competitions and thus are not responsible for them. Check here for our full disclaimer.