The WCA Executive Assistants Team is seeking new members!
The WCA Executive Assistants Team (WEAT) is a team that assists the WCA Board with administrative tasks. The rights and duties of the WEAT can be found here.
The following are the expected requirements for applicant:
- Commitment of approximately 2-4 hours per week
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
The candidacy documents must be in PDF format, and must include:
- Brief personal introduction.
- Summary of activities done for the WCA Community.
- Reasons you are fit for the role.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from now until May 16th, 2022, 23:59 UTC to be considered.