The WCA Competition Announcement Team (WCAT) is seeking new members!
Applicants must meet the following requirements for applying:
- Fluency in English.
- Have been involved in at least five competitions as an organizer or key staff member.
The official rights and duties of the WCAT are documented in WCA Motion 10.2021.2.
The daily tasks of a WCAT member include:
- Reviewing and announcing competition submissions with accuracy and correctness.
- Handling change requests to competitions.
- Debating and voting with the rest of the Team.
The expected qualities of applicants include:
- Proactive personality, sense of detail, and solution-oriented thinking.
- Ability to check messages from the team several times a day and flexibility in handling urgent requests.
- Good familiarity with the WCA Competition Requirements Policy (WCRP).
- Sufficient familiarity with the WCA Regulations and WCA Policies.
Candidacy documents must be in PDF format, and must include:
- A brief personal introduction.
- A concrete overview on how you fulfil the requirements, and the expected qualities.
- (Optional) Qualities and qualifications you find relevant that are not listed above.
The application period is open for applicants to submit their application document from now until June 21st 2022 23:59 UTC to Wilson Alvis (email@example.com) and Daniel Vædele Egdal (firstname.lastname@example.org).