Ruihang Xu (许瑞航) won the Hangzhou Open AM 2021 with an average of 5.69 seconds. Yihan Chen (陈奕涵) finished second (8.00 seconds) and Yinghao Wang (王鹰豪) finished third (8.52 seconds).
Full results are on the Cubing China page.
Asia records: Ruihang Xu (许瑞航) 3x3x3 Cube 5.69 seconds (average).
Hong Kong records: Sky Guo (郭建欣) 2x2x2 Cube 1.29 seconds (average).
Dear WCA Community,
The WRC would like to inform you about the versions of the WCA Regulations and Guidelines, which are going into effect May 1, 2021.
You can review all changes in this comparison on GitHub. You can click on “Files changed” to see the complete files of the Regulation and Guidelines, where all changes and additions are marked green and removals are red.
- Remove Guidelines 2c1+ and 2c1++ which are already in the WCRP. (commit | discussion)
- Remove Guideline 7d+ from the Guidelines. (commit | discussion)
- Renaming "Competition Area" to “Competitor Waiting Area”. (commit | discussion)
- The competitor must have no physical contact with the puzzle cover while starting the attempt. (commit | discussion)
- Modify A2b1 and F2a to not strictly require an announcement. (commit | discussion)
- Require the competitor to finish signing (not just for the judge to finish signing) before the competitor may reset the timer. (commit | commit | discussion)
- The competitor may align the faces in Blindfolded events. (commit | discussion)
- Clarification regarding Guideline A7c4+ use. (commit | discussion)
- Remove Article 6 from the Guidelines. (commit | discussion)
- Allow for competitors to optionally use a self-supplied “surface” in Multi Blind. (commit | discussion)
- The competitor may use correction materials for Fewest Moves. (commit | discussion)
- Clarification regarding competitions requirements. (commit | commit | discussion)
- Clarification regarding competitors wearing a smartphone on their pockets. (commit | discussion)
- Removing the Regulation Y7e1. (commit)
- Multi Blind puzzles are individually penalized if the competitor applies a move during the memorization phase. (commit | commit | discussion | incident log)
- Regulation A6e) revisement. (commit | commit | discussion | incident log)
- Clarification regarding advancement conditions. (commit | commit | commit | discussion | incident log)
- Clarification regarding how disqualifications results should be handled. (commit | incident log)